Name: Brain Training For Dogs
Rating: 9.15 out of 10
Verdict: Brain Training for Dogs puts the professional dog trainer right on your computer and for a fraction of the price that it would cost to hire the creator personally. While there is an abundance of free dog training videos and articles online, you never really know who created them or if the techniques are backed by a professional. Plus, you’d have to spend a lot of time searching the internet to find this many training lessons with such professional expertise. So, if you’ve been going back and forth as to whether your dog needs to go to an expensive dog school, try Brain Training for Dog’s first. Even if you think your furry companion is “unfixable”, you have that 60 Day Money Back Guarantee to try it out for yourself.
Author: Adrienne Janet Farricelli
Price: $47 (including bonuses)
Brain Training For Dogs Review
Would you like to develop your dog’s intelligence? Well, one of America’s leading dog trainers claims to be in a position to help you do that using a simple strategy. The Brain Training for Dogs program is designed to train well behaved, confident and skilled pets. This program works for every dog without exceptions. What you need to keep in mind is that every dog has the capacity to become intelligent. In order for that to happen, though, you need to identify some simple methods that work – and that is what this battlefield-tested system claims to do.
Access Earlybird Discount
What is Brain Training for Dogs?
Well, I will tell you all you need. The program was created by Adrienne Faricelli, who is an expert in the field of positive reinforcement training. She has worked with God knows how many dogs.
You can learn more about this work and what people think about Adrienne when you take a look at the reviews. This review will seek to find out whether or not they are for real.
This program includes force-free methods that guarantee that your dog won’t be harmed in any way during your training sessions. The other methods have been known to cause the dog to develop resentment and also lack of trust in you. You will also experience slowed learning when you use force to teach the dog.
You will find that there are better results through positive reinforcement. From increasing the dog’s capacity of thinking to allow your dog to figure out a lot of things on its own; everything is possible.
Also, you will experience an active playtime and training will be fun that you can remember for a long time. I am going to give you some peeks into the program.
What Is So Unique About This Program?
If you have been trying to get your dog trained with no success, it’s easy to feel frustrated and even want to give up altogether. But what if I told you that most of the dog training programs available out there are a sham? You know, 90% of cheap online training programs don’t even care about nurturing a dog’s mental agility. Yet, without enough mental engagement, many heart-breaking dog behaviors are practically impossible to do away with.
The moment you fail to address the root cause of a pet’s bad behavior, even the most creative cookie-cutter technique will not get the job done. Brain Training for dogs is, however, a tad different because it takes a highly personalized approach from a trainer who has been in this business for over a decade. Some outstanding reasons why this program continues to attract awesome reviews from its users include:
- Deals with the root cause of bad dog behavior by training the mind
- The use of up-to-date techniques that are proven by scientific research and numerous trials
- Pays close attention to mental stimulation in order to keep your dog interested in the training
- Use of interactive methods of training (force-free) which play a vital role in creating a strong bond
- Authored by a CPDT-KA certified trainer who is confident about her professional accreditations
About The Author
Adrienne Janet Farricelli, the lady behind this incredible program hails from Arizona where she lives with her hubby Mr. Alessandro Farricelli. They both are passionate about dogs and keep several rottweilers.
What’s more, Adrienne is a passionate author who regularly shares important dog training advice on leading platforms including US Today, eHow, All Experts and Every Dog Magazine.
Besides that, she has been training dogs for over 10 years and has even gone ahead to acquire a CPDT-KA certification.
Features of Brain Training For Dogs Program
As its name suggests, this is a program that works by building upon the intelligence of your dog. And unlike conventional programs, this is a force-free and gentle approach that’s meant to work for and not against your dog.
The program is quite massive and would require several days to be completed (depending on the pace at which your dog learns). And for purposes of convenience, it’s broken down into 7 modules.
Module 1: Preschool
It’s the foundation of the entire course and mainly contains obedience training lessons. The three games provided at this stage of learning are “Target Training,” “Magic Little Way,” and the “Airplane Game.” All three are meant to enhance cooperation, obedience and the ability to pay attention.
Module 2: Elementary School
Beyond the foundational skills provided in module 1, module 2 is all about the ability to complete commands. And as is the norm, you’ll find three games at this level of learning namely the “treasure hunt game,” “muffin game,” and “ball pit game.” Apart from relieving boredom, these three are meant to enhance mental stimulation.
Module 3: High School
The high school level of training is all about patience and impulse control. And, therefore, it’s meant to help your doggie to easily settle down after being hyped up by the activities in module 2. The 3 games provided here are the “jazz up and settle down,” “the bottle game,” and “bobbing for treats.”
Module 4: College
What was your favorite game at the college level of your studies? Well, for your pup, this module is all about developing their motor skills and the ability to pay attention to commands. The “magic carpet game,” “open sesame game,” and “shell game” are the key activities provided here to help develop their mental agility.
Module 5: University
Not much learning takes place at the university level because the focus here shifts to bond-building. With games such as “hide and seek,” “look at that game,” and “hot and cold,” you’ve got all the freedom in the world build your doggie’s soft skills.
Module 6: Graduation
It’s time for advanced motor skills and intelligence. And, therefore, if you’ve been looking forward to the day when you’d impress your friends with your dog’s leg-weaving skills this is the module for you. Apart from leg weaving, you’ll also learn about “serpentines and spirals game,” and the “name recognition game.”
Module 7: Einstein
If your dog completes all the 7 modules, he’ll be close to becoming a genius. In fact, he’ll be able to stun everyone by playing the piano, tidying his toys and playing the ring sacker game. And as you can imagine, the three games included here are the “ring stackers game,” “tidy up game,” and “play the piano game.”
So, as you can see, the Brain Training 4 Dogs program is a complete and comprehensive module all by itself.
What You Get
In addition to the main program which we already think is awesome enough, you’ll get a free, lifetime access to the Behavior Training for Dogs course. And that’s not to mention the fact that the author is currently providing free, online-based consultancy to the early adopters.
BONUS #1: Trick Training Videos
This 7 Trick Training Videos including:
- Take a Bow
- Cover his Eyes (‘Shame on You’)
- Shake hands
- Play dead
BONUS #2: Obedience 101 Training
- Insider secrets of using a ‘food lure’ to train your dog to complete your commands.
- The critical element needed to get your dog to sit/lie down/take or leave items.
- Key strategies for getting your dog to stay/heel/come to you and listen to your every command. You will also learn how to teach your dog to ‘drop it,’ which can literally save your dog’s life if he ever picks up something dangerous!
- You will discover the exact methods I have used to successfully teach obedience commands to hundreds of dogs, and learn the secrets that will make your dog eager to listen to your every word!
BONUS #3: Polishing Up Your Training
- How to fade food lures so your dog listens to you even when there’s no food in sight
- The demystifying truth behind hand signals
- A very simple tactic to increase obedience with verbal cues
- How to boost obedience levels by fading continuous rewards
BONUS #4: Adrienne’s Archive
- Over 100 in-depth articles covering just about every behavior problem you can think of.
- An entire section dedicated to puppy training where I reveal the secrets of successful potty training, crate training, socialization and bite inhibition.
- NO cookie-cutter solutions. Most behavior problems have many different possible causes, and each different cause needs a different solution. That’s why my techniques tackle the root cause of the problem to stop bad behaviors FAST.
- All force-free, gentle techniques, created by a professional CCPDT certified trainer.
BONUS #5: Behavior Training for Dogs
This powerful and efficient technique including:
- Everything you need to know to get your dog to stop whining.
- How to eliminate whining that comes from attention-seeking, anxiety, excitement…and toy/bone related whining.
- The insider secrets to stopping your dog from digging.
- Very simple Tactics to stop your dog barking…including when your dog barks at nothing, barks at doorbells, or other triggers.
- How to stop your dog from chewing and jumping.
Benefits of the Program
What are some of the top reasons to invest in this program as opposed to just any other out there? Well, in our view, this is one of the most complete online-based dog training manuals because it not only focuses on the behavioral needs of your pooch but the psychological ones as well.
It’s Well Organized
The program comprises 21 games all of which are divided into 7 modules of 3 games each. As such, the course is not only easy to follow but also quite easy to plan ahead for.
Designed for Home Use
You will not need to hire a professional trainer to help you implement the training. You only to dedicate a few minutes of your time and you’ll get a golden chance to also bond with your dog.
If you were to work with a professional dog trainer, you would need to pay in excess of $350 per hour. Therefore, to work with a pro for a day or two, you would need to spend several thousands of dollars. In comparison, this program goes for a paltry $47 which you’ll agree is quite competitive and fair.
It’s A Valid Approach
What you get after placing an order for this course is a complete set of science-based training techniques. The approaches are 100% force-free. Plus you get clear instructions with pictures and videos.
• The program is a very safe one as it has been designed using the best techniques that are all about the use of positive reinforcement rather than other methods that have been known to slow progress and induce hostility and trust issues.
• The author of this program is an expert when it comes to animals and especially canines. That is why you will feel safe using the Brain Training for Dogs Manual. She is tested and certified and her works are totally legit.
• The program was designed to be progressive so as to make it easier for the animal to learn what they need to learn so that there are easy and better retention.
• The program is also diverse in the methods of teaching and has covered a lot of the training with over 20 videos that will show you the things that you are supposed to do in case the book and illustrations are not clear.
• There is the money-back guarantee that you can take advantage of to make sure that what you are buying actually works and that you can rely on it. If it doesn’t work, then you can have your money back.
• The reviews about the program are positive and you can rest easy knowing that you have a really well-recommended book that will change the life of you and your dog.
• The book is rather lengthy and tedious but the videos make for good boredom breaks so no worries there.
Most of the dog training programs we all know about tend to focus on the physical attributes i.e. physical fitness, submission, etc. But there is more to nurturing a healthy and skilled dog than daily exercises.
Dogs are intelligent animals and, therefore, by introducing a few mentally stimulating games to them, you’d easily unlock their hidden intelligence making them better life partners. That’s why we highly recommend giving the Brain Training for Dogs course a try.