I was talking to one of my friends earlier, a top e-com seller who drives most of his traffic from Facebook and Instagram. He was telling me about a simple thing he does to really boost buyer intent in his visitors.
You see, sales are all about buyer intent, he said. If you get 50 visitors in a day and you can only convince only 2 that your offer is worth a serious look you’ll make fewer sales. Cultivate real buyer intent and you’re going to get more sales every day.
No, it’s not your ad copy or your targeting that’ll do that. That’s just getting you in front of the buyers. It’s positive engagement in your comments thread that can give you a massive buyer intent boost. How?
Imagine yourself as a buyer. You see a fantastic ad for an amazing product and you feel you should check it out. The first thing you’ll do is quickly check out the comments on that ad.
If you see confidence-boosting comments about how epic the offer is, you’ll immediately follow through and go to the landing page, but if you see negative comments you will develop doubts and your buyer intent will be killed.
Don’t let this happen ever again to your ads. I will show you how in this Add Response Review below!
Add Response Review Overview
|Launch Time||11:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Product Type||Social Marketing|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
Access Earlybird Discount
What is AddResponse?
How would you like to make Facebook ads insanely profitable for your business? If you’ve been using them successfully so far, then make even more sales and get even more leads; and if you’ve been struggling with them, make them finally profitable. Sounds something you’d totally love?
Let me reveal a little secret. Right now your ads are underperforming for no fault of yours. You’ve got the perfect targeting, you’ve got the perfect copy and perfect graphics, but you’re still making fewer sales than you should.
It’s the trolls, the comment hijackers and the distracters. All the people who comment on your ad and change the agenda of the customers. They are killing the buying intent. It’s time to use AI to get rid of them and create solid buyer intent on your money posts. It’s time to get AddResponse.
AddResponse is a powerful new SAAS that works on both Facebook and Instagram to automatically remove the negative sentiment comment on your posts. It’s 100% legitimate and approved by Facebook.
What’s more, it also gives you a single interface to manage the comments on all your Facebook Pages and Instagram profiles. AddResponse makes it easy to stand out from the crowd, build trust and drive more sales.
This is AddResponse a powerful AI-based SAAS that will filter all the comments that come to your Facebook and Instagram posts and only let the good ones publish. Yep, it will kill the sales-killing comment from every single troll, spammer, comment hijacker, political activist, doubt-creator and whiner.
What you get is a pristine, pure, sales-boosting thread that increases the buyer intent and drives more customers to your landing pages. It takes care of a big problem you’re facing with your posts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Comment Hijackers
- People who say it’s too good to be true
- People who say it’s not good enough
- People who drop links of competition
- People who drop a link to cheaper sources
- People who abuse others
- Political activists
Basically, all those guys who are saying things that send people away from your posts instead of making them want to click your link. I can imagine the bouts of frustration you feel when you discover them on your thread. AddResponse keeps them at bay.
It uses AI technology to filter every single comment that you receive. Each comment is run through a powerful machine learning system that analyses the sentiment and publishes only those comments which have a positive sentiment. The bad comments are held for your review.
Listen, you’ve spent money on your marketing. You deserve to get every single action taken to your landing page. With AddResponse it’s easy! It also gives you a single interface to manage all your Facebook and Instagram comments in one place. No need to go to 10 places to get things done.
Features of AddResponse
Any time you’ve run ads on Facebook or Insta, you’ve faced it. Jerks who destroy your sales and conversions by being a smartass on your posts.
- Trolls & Jerks Are Killing Your Profits
- Muppets who call you a scammer.
- Twits who say it’s too good to be true.
- Tweeblehead Comment jackers who put links to their offers in your precious comments thread.
- Idjuts who publicize their Facebook pages and groups.
- Plonkers who try to turn it into a dating thread.
- Sods who start comparing to the competition.
- Gits who say “it’s cheaper here” and drop a link.
Your customer who was on the edge of buying or signing up gets discouraged, distracted or just goes off somewhere else never to return. Come on! Here you are, with too much on your plate already. Working so hard to extract every drop of that profit-juice from your expensive Facebook ads.
You’re busy calibrating, refining, dealing with orders, support, product sourcing, suppliers, shipping. You don’t need more crap from these Jerkbags! Get rid of them! AddResponse will save your sales & your time by keeping the trolls out:
- Powerful Al Based SAAS Monitors Your Posts At All Times & Cleans Up The Dirt
- Automatically removes all insults and abuses.
- Automatically removes all posts mentioning your competition.
- Automatically remove any stop-words you want to keep out.
- Automatically removes all the comments with links.
- Powerful sentiment analysis Al engine removes negative comments.
- A single place to manage your comments across multiple FB & Insta accounts
- 100% Flexible. Make it as strict or easy as you want.
- Hide, Delete, Ban, Approve, Reply… From a single interface for all accounts
- Give access to your team members & support staff
- Manage your ad posts or even your organic posts
And that’s not all:
- Add your Facebook and Instagram money posts to monitor and automatically sanitize all comments using our powerful AI.
- Detects abuses, negative sentiment, complaints, links, blacklisted words, and people.
- Automatically hides or deletes all comments that hurt your conversions for your review and further action.
- Powerful AI engine constantly becomes smarter as it learns what works for you and what doesn’t
- Manage your comments from multiple posts, multiple pages, and profiles easily.
- Keeps a constant eye on all your comment engagement with action in seconds. Keeps your conversions safe always.
- 100% customizable. Choose what you want to allow and what you want to prevent.
- Reply templates allow you to send personalized replies in 1-click and save hours of your time.
- The powerful web-based SAAS that you can use from anywhere.
- Gets you more sales, more conversions, and faster growth by boosting buyer trust.
How does AddResponse work?
In this section of Add Response Review, I am going to show you a brief overview of this app and how easy it is to get started with. Let’s take a look at the interface from the dashboard, you can quickly see all the accounts that you’re currently monitoring… as well as the approved and held comments activity on monitored posts.
To get started, click on the accounts tab here in the sidebar, then in the upper right, click on the add new account icon and you can choose either Facebook or Instagram. Let’s start with Facebook!
The Facebook confirmation page opens up and you could log into Facebook. If you’re adding Instagram accounts we can do that here or we can select next to go to the Facebook accounts. We can choose the Facebook pages that we want to add then click Next and this will give ad response permission to manage our pages, show a list of pages that we manage and publish on pages we manage, then click done.
Now we’ve linked add response to Facebook, click OK and that’ll take us back to the add response platform. Here we can see our new page added so we’ll go ahead and click add page to add this into AddResponse, and here we can see our new Facebook page has been added.
Next what we’ll want to do is to add the posts that we want add response to monitor. Let’s click view all posts and you can see the various posts on this account. We’ll select the post that we want to monitor and we’ll click add post now.
This post has been added to AddResponse, now this post is being monitored… any new comments that are made will be automatically screened by AddResponse.
For example, if someone should post a good comment on this post or a bad comment on this post, these will each be screened by AddResponse. Let’s go back to AddResponse and take a look at the comments.
Let’s go first to held comments and when we click on this, the screen will refresh and this shows us that there are two held comments. If we look at the details, we can see that both of those held comments are on the Facebook platform. One is on the affiliate sales page that we just added and another one is on our test account that we added earlier.
Because add response is holding these comments, they’ll be withheld from our Facebook page from appearing in our feed. No further action is needed on our part. However, we do have the options here to reply to this comment, approve it so that it will appear on the feed or view all the comments of this post.
Let’s go to the approve comments to see the comments that made it through the filter. And here we can see on our various Facebook pages, here is the affiliate sales page that we just added, here is the good comment that was made and automatically approved. Again we have the options to either delete this reply, hold it or view all the comments for this post.
The reply function is one of the things that makes ad response a very handy comment management tool. By clicking on this, we can simply choose a reply template and this will be automatically posted to the feed.
We can customize our templates and create new ones by clicking the templates tab in the sidebar. There are a variety of personalization shortcodes that we can access just by clicking the icon here.
We can see that by using shortcodes such as this that will automatically substitute the person’s details for the shortcode. This ensures that your comments seem personalized, even though they’re from a template.
We can create a new template by simply clicking the add new template. When we go to approved comments, we can automatically reply to this post from add response, select a template and reply.
Honest Add Response Review: Is it worth buying?
What’s the biggest factor that decides whether you’ll make the sales or not? Guess what, it’s buyer trust. Your buyers will not buy from you until they trust you even if the product is just the right fit for them. The more buyer trust you have, the more sales you have.
Unfortunately, right now, at this very moment, someone could be using your own Facebook and Instagram ads to kill your buyer’s trust. Are you having trouble keeping a tab on the engagement on all your Facebook posts?
It’s not surprising. Like a typical professional Facebook marketer, you’ve got multiple pages and although you are able to use post-schedulers to post to these pages, you don’t have any way to make sure the posts are working properly.
Right now, at this very moment, every single business that has a Facebook page is struggling with a problem that is insanely hard to solve. How to keep the engagement on their Facebook and Instagram posts positive?
Trolls, Spammers and Comment hijackers are a big problem on Facebook right now and they are affecting the reach and profitability of every business online. As soon as a Facebook post is published someone tries to hijack the traffic, sending the viewers to their own pages.
Trolls fill the comments section with abuse and negativity. FB Activists use it to spew political hatred. Authentic businesses (your clients!) are in a crisis trying to deal with this and still keep their Facebook reach and response.
It’s hard to check every post multiple times a day, answer all the questions and remove all the troll comments. This can take hours and hours. You’ll spend your own time or money to hire a person and train her. Don’t you wish there was a better, simpler, cheaper method? Now you got it!
This is AddResponse, a powerful new Facebook approved SAAS that is designed to help you get more organic reach and engagement on your posts. Using AI technology it does sentiment analysis on all the comments on your post and withholds any that are negative or spammy.
The result, you only have a positive sentiment on your Facebook posts. Remember, People are more likely to comment on, like and share a post that is not filled with abuse, trolling and spam.
Let’s take a minute to recap the biggest reasons why you should grab your AddResponse right now:
- Easily get rid of the trolls, the comment hijackers, the naysayers, and trust destroying comments.
- Create better buyer intent in the traffic that comes to your landing pages and get more conversions.
- Capture on-the-edge visitors and get more traffic to your landing page.
- Get a single interface to manage comments from all your pages and profiles.
- Reply templates make it easy for you to send personalized and customized replies to everyone in seconds.
- Saves you time and lets you focus on important things like family and friends.
- Lower your ad costs by getting more clicks per ad dollar spent.
- Get more organic visitors by getting higher engagement and appearing in organic feeds more often.
- Brings back visitors again and again to your post because they get notifications about your replies..
- Works not only for ads but also for organic posts on Facebook and Instagram.
- The commercial license lets you sell social marketing as a service or even give away free to get more leads and clients.
- One-time price during the launch. Get it now and you won’t have to pay recurring.
You will be getting tons of the vendor’s greatest bonuses for your fast action (and many more at the bottom of this AddResponse Review):
For a limited time, you can grab Add Response with early bird discount prices in these options below. Let’s pick the best-suited options for you before this special offer is gone!
Front-end: AddResponse ($24)
AI-based comment filteration and management SAAS for Facebook and Instagram help you get more out of your Facebook ads and organic posts by removing trolls, comment hijackers and spam automatically.
OTO 1: Pro Upgrade ($67)
- 4x the Facebook pages
- 4x the Instagram profiles
- Processes 10x the comments
- AI customization feature
- Team access
- Commercial License
- Readymade sales page to get clients
- 2 years of the free upgrade
OTO 2: Agency License ($97)
Agency buyers can sell AddResponse to their customers using our funnels and keep 100% of the profits.. They also get a readymade sales page to help them sell immediately.
OTO 3: Crediresponse Pro ($67)
Powerful autoresponder for Facebook comments that have helped generate tens of thousands of sales and leads for its customers.
OTO 4: Sitecontact Pro ($47)
Powerful messenger list-building and marketing SAAS that will help you build your list on Facebook and then sell to them.
Pros and cons:
AddResponse Review – Pro:
- It’s really easy to use software
- 100% Newbie Friendly and Fully Automated
- 100% Security of your data
- 100% customizable
- 100% flexible. Make it as strict or easy as you want.
- 100% Cloud-based software
AddResponse Review – Cons:
So far, I found no advantage in this software.
Thank you so much for reading my Add Response Review! I really hope it did help you with your buying decision. This system is coming out with many bonuses for the early bird. Take your action ASAP for the best deal.
AddResponse – Get Our Bonuses
4 STEPS TO CLAIM THESE BONUSES
1st: Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete to clear all the cookies and caches from your internet browser.
3rd: After completing the transaction, forward the receipt to my email at [email protected]
4th: You will receive the bonuses within 24 hours.
Bonus 1: Content Syndication
Bonus 2: Backlinks Warrior Software
Bonus 3: Newbie Traffic System
Bonus 4: Digital Lock Down Software
Bonus 5: Traffic And Leads Fast Track